No question about it, U.K. electronic music had a spectacular year. But it's also been fiendishly difficult to sum up in bold headlines. Even in a music world filled with splinter factions and subsets, 2011 was dizzying: It was a year of outliers, misfits and individualists exploring the turbulent currents stirred up in the wake of dubstep's continued push into the mainstream. It was the year of newer influences like the internationalism of moombahton or… more »
- 05.23.13 Photo: http://t.co/u0DR1qRXNZ
- 05.22.13 excellent post on the social undead & growing obsolescence of scifi x cultural theory http://t.co/Lf1StWG1SC
- 04.12.13 Tomorrow's gig in London will be one of the final two Severant A/V shows http://t.co/33PkOOYRmd
- 04.02.13 in the future, the world will look like photoshop barf.
- 04.02.13 so ultra maximalist detail HDR photography is the visual paradigm for sci-fi movies then, hollwood? k.
- 03.27.13 FUCK AYN RAND.
- 03.27.13 FULL KNOWLEDGE.
- 03.16.13 Gema just went full retard
- 03.09.13 frank sinatra sings only for the lonely
- 03.07.13 pre somnia jam out http://t.co/6NWpBYcLI4
- 03.06.13 major difference between taking inspiration from a thing, and claiming to manifest it.
- 03.06.13 nooo i never made a tr-p or footwork track. would never parade my noodling as manifesting either genre. too much respect for them.