Get eMusic’s Download Manager v6
Syncs your eMusic downloads with iTunes, WMP and WinAmp.
Download Full Albums
Download entire albums and audiobooks with one click.
Easier To Use
A new interface makes downloading music simpler.
Uninstall Directions for Mac OS
- Open your Applications folder.
- Find the folder for eMusic Download Manager
- Drag the folder to the Mac OS Trash
Uninstall Directions for Windows
- Click the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select the option to Add or Remove Programs.
- Select eMusic Download Manager in the list of currently installed programs.
- Follow the prompts. The eMusic Download Manager will be uninstalled.
iTunes®, Windows Media Player®, and WinAmp® are registered trademarks of their respective owners, Apple Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Nullsoft, Inc. Neither Apple nor Microsoft are sponsors or partners of eMusic. Linux Penguin, created by Larry Ewing. Download Manager icon designed by Rodoula Matsa.