eMusic Download Managerv4.1.4
The newly updated eMusic Download Manager makes downloading from eMusic a snap.
Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7 (4.9 MB)
About the Download Manager
- Download full albums in just one click!
- Automatically copies your eMusic downloads to your favorite music player, including iTunes and Windows Media Player.
- Does just what you need; no spyware or adware, just convenience!
- Go to the Windows Start Menu on the left side of your Windows task bar
- Open the “Control Panel”
- Select “Add or Remove Programs”
- Find “eMusic Download Manager”
- Select “Change/Remove”
- eMusic Download Manager will automatically uninstall and remove all components.
- Go to the Applications Folder
- Find the eMusic Download Manager application and drag it to the trash
- Go to the Library Folder in the Macintosh HD
- Go to the Internet Plug-Ins Folder
- Find the eMusicRemote.plugin and drag it to the trash
iTunes®, Windows Media Player®, and WinAmp® are registered trademarks of their respective owners, Apple Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Nullsoft, Inc. Neither Apple nor Microsoft are sponsors or partners of eMusic. Linux Penguin, created by Larry Ewing. Download Manager icon designed by Rodoula Matsa.